Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nice looking 2N

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan shu
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Nice looking 2N Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This would be my third.....cant justify...looks good....two bottom plow fro $110 seems real good.
Untitled URL Link

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice looking 2N Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"This would be my third.....cant justify"

You are correct, hard to justify 3 of the same tractor.
Look for a Hundred or Thousand Series.
Upgrade, branch out, learn something new.
Get some bonus features - Differential lock, power steering, more HP, more gears (tiller capable) live pto, live hydraulics, remotes, maybe a diesel, more longevity, a better tractor - and still use the same implements you have now.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice looking 2N Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I agree, nice looking tractor Dan. My 2N has been trouble free.
Too much money for a 2N around here though. Soft market right now.
$100 plow is certainly cheap enough. Even if it was rough.

dan shu
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice looking 2N Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice tractors...are these yours ? When I said I had 3 I meant 2-8Ns and a 1973 3000 ford.

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice looking 2N Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad to hear you aren't stuck on one model.
Thanks for the kind words.
The 3000 was one I had and sold.
The Red one and the Yellow one were a couple that my buddy had and sold.
I did the paint on them all.

dan shu
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice looking 2N Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice painting.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.