Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

The 70 series team is ready

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was able to work a few acres today, if it does not rain tonight ( weatherman says it will) I can start planting tomorrow. Rod.

casepower970
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pristine Casers!!

axe55
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that looks like a new one. i would hate to get it dirty

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad to see the good ol' boys ready to get in the field there Rod. Both tractors look great. Where's the 1470 at? I bet it's a little jealous of the other 2. LOL Planters starting to roll up here in my area finally. Have a safe planting season.
Kow Farmer Kurt

DKase
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Doesn't it make you kinda proud to have an old NICE Case that will actually lift that corn planter? I am sure you know how big of green tractor you have to have to lift that without lift assist. We started planting yesterday. Very wet this morning and very welcome. DK

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like a winning team to me Rod.
Fun to farm isnt it!
Thanks for posting and letting us see
Dan

Paul A Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good looking team ready to go! Here in W/IL beautiful weather but still trying to dry out from last weekends 2 1/2 rain. Nothing is moving .

Alan K
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice looking tractors. I would rather have them over a new one anyday.

nitram148
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DKase wrote:
(quoted from post at 13:31:10 05/08/13) Doesn't it make you kinda proud to have an old NICE Case that will actually lift that corn planter? I am sure you know how big of green tractor you have to have to lift that without lift assist. We started planting yesterday. Very wet this morning and very welcome. DK

I don't want to start a fight, I am a case fan myself, but I don't know what you are trying to say here about the green tractors. We have the same planter and use a 4440 with out lift assist. We could use our 4240 too. Basically the same tractor without a turbo.

Great looking tractors, as always, Rod

DKase
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: The 70 series team is ready Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bet you money you have the 2nd lift cylinder on the tractor,also known as lift assist. They will hardly lift a post auger without it.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters