Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Case Tractor Photoshoot

View previous topic :: View next topic  
casepower970
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just got the 2090 back from having new 18 4 38 firestones put on. It is a windy sorta chilly day and thought it would be a good time to take some pictures The 800 is stuck in the shed right now since its pulling the tender.

mechanicfred
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice !!!!

Dutchman
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great looking tractors ... are they ordinal or have they been repainted ... either way they are nice and CLEAN and Straight ...

Would you consider sending a picture{s} to us to be consider for the 2014 calendar ...
readly like the 3rd and 2nd picture ..

............ mark

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice looking machines! Wish mine looked that good. Don

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

G,,.reat idea Mark.. I like the 4th pix too ,, but then Again,, I always have been a bak side fella .. LOL

Alan K
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Awesome pictures. That is a very nice 970. Did the 2090 come with the extra little "windows" on the sides in front? Very interesting.

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those are some beauties there! Very nice looking tractors you have. You must be very proud of them. Thanks for the great pics.
Kow Farmer Kurt

casepower970
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi guys.

I appreciate the nice comments on the pictures. I knew you guys would enjoy them as much as I do.

The 2090 very well may have, but I do not know.
It is all original. I did wax the hood and it really brought it out.

970 was repainted in the winter of 2011-2012. It was bought from a farmer by the name of John Miller by Carthage, IL.

Last edited by casepower970 on Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Excelent pics. That's a whole lot of money just in
tires. They make a nice pair.

casepower970
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Geez, tell me about it. Tires prices are ridiculous, I am sure you know! I think the firestones have the best looking tire.

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice looking horsepower you got there.Bet you can get some serious fieldwork done by the end of the day!The 970 with chrome-pipe!! Guess I would have-ta have one-of the grandkids I-pods to here my tunes hee hee. Thank-you for sharing.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great looking tractors. We sold a lot of open station 70 series thru 96 series. The 90and 96 series were primarly bought as planter or service tractors where weight, HP, and good hyds, were needed for seasonal use. They were usually sheaded or the winter.
Loren

casepower970
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dutchman, is there a email address where I can send you a few photos?

Thanks

Dutchman
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My email is open .... or if you have a calendar .. it is n the BACK of Dec..
it also tells you what we are looking for ..
you have to send the picture{s} BEFORE June 1st ..

.... THANKS for asking .... mark

blueriver
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Case Tractor Photoshoot Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters