Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White 2-105 decals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Gibbons
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can buy the grey stripe decals for a White 2-105?

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pretty sure you can still get them through agco. Or a local decal shop could make them. We usually just paint them on, and they look better and hold up a lot longer, but we usually make all out whites red stripes, whether there suppose to be or not

Paul Gibbons
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tried an Agco dealer up here but they would only sell me a 30' roll for $360.00

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yeah, that's why we paint them on. If I was you that's what I'd do. It will last longer. And then if you want to paint red stripes on you can. I only have two picture of our white on my iPad, I'll show you how it looks. Not the best pictures.

Paul Gibbons
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you know why some are red and some are grey??

CAT_POWER
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Paul, give me a call....I can get the decals if you want it to be correct with the silver stripes. Travis 651-210-1668

CAT_POWER
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is our 2-180 series I with grey stripes.... we also had the decals made for the smaller 2-105

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, we have repainted over 50 whites, and we make most all of them red. Then they look like the newer ones. And my opinion look better. We have only made a few with silver stripes. And they look very good painted on. And most don't know the difference. We have won at tractor shows, so they gotta look pretty nice.

Paul Gibbons
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Travis, I will call you Tuesday. Thanks

Do you have a paint code for the dark grey and silver.

Paul Gibbons
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Travis, thanks for all of your help with the decals.

Unfortunately the PPG paint codes cannot be cross referenced into a paint that can be legally mixed here in Ontario, according to the local automotive parts outlet.

Probably our government cannot find a way to tax it! Lol

blkeele
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: White 2-105 decals Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don"t know how anyone could think the red stripes look better than the gray! Sweet 2-180!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.