Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Chris,
Where these are position,top left hand side of page seems to get in the way when navagating,was wondering if they could be moved to the right side?

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

YES!!! thought that was just me. lol

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks, this was reported to me but forgot about it.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep loves to jump out at a person then blocks things so it make it hard to go to some posts.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, Kim is making all the cosmetic changes and I forgot to mention it to her. Seems to be just the + sign? Does it stay there when you guys pass over it, It only pops up and then disappears immediately on my browser.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes when it jumps up some times it stays in the way and you have to go back out of that forum then back in to get it out of the way and other times it jumps jump and then right back out of the way. Never know for sure which it will do

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Like Old said, it stays up and you have cancel it, I have a laptop that its easier to get off, but my old desk top its like it locks up, till it finally comes on

JD Seller
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It pops up and usually goes away but you do not even have to pass over it for it to pop up. Can't you make it where you actually have to click on them for them to pop up???

What happens to me is that I go to click on something close to that side and they pop up just as I click and then I have to wait while the darn window loads real slow to cancel it. It is a real PIA.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would say yes, it could be popped up that way and that is a good idea. I haven't looked at it yet, but I know it's standard set of widgets that sites use for those sites.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kim found a setting where this standard menu for those social sites, will not explode when you mouse-over. It appears to work fine now and shouldn"t pop-up when you least expect it. You have to click it now to get it to expand.

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like that fixed it, thank you Kris & Kim

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook, Twitter and Google Chrome Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This one all goes to Kim!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.