Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ah heck with all this work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the tractor vet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am taking a day off and going to the show , ain't been to the round up since 94 . So if any of ya want to meet me i'll be there Thursday . Someplace , be wearing a gray and black brime Tractor Talers hat and my handle in on the back.

Paul in SC
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Will be driving up from SC to attend RPR on Thursday and Friday---always read your informative posts on this forum with great interest and would be a treat to meet you.
Paul

wolfman
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We haven't had hay weather in a week and a half - guess what; they are predicting sunny Thur, Fri & Sat. With one thousand bales done and 11,000 to go, I have to hay.(and RPRU is only 5 hrs away!).

FC Andy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Aww, Bummer. I'm going to be there on Wednesday and Saturday. I gotta haul dad's Super C. Would have liked to meet 'ya! -Andy

Tom Fleming
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will be there Wed, Thur, and for a bit Fri morning. Will try to track you down. I should be easy to spot: IH red hat, big belly, and gray hair..............I wouldn't think anyone else there will fit that description! Wink

John G. Hasler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

> We haven"t had hay weather in a week and a half
> - guess what; they are predicting sunny Thur,
> Fri & Sat.

Lucky you. I finally thought we had hay weather and got my first crop down and now they tell me it"s going to rain tomorrow.

the tractor vet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well i mowed last night till almost dark and was just shy of FROSTBITE . And here in a biut i will MOW MORE . There will be more hay layen on the ground then Eugene can get baled . BUT I AM TAKING THE DAY OFF i am not getting any younger and hay will always grow.

Leroy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Ah heck with all this work Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tractor Vet, Where are you from? I live just 17 mile south of the fargrounds.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.