Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's what I will name this so and so...
Your tractor's new 'arch nemesis'???... did I spell that right?
What a pain! I THOUGHT I had all the bugs out BEFORE the loader went back on... and that was a horror show in itself... then... cause it was dead junk for years before I took it home, hydro fitting leaks and breaks, goofy undersized hoses, took all of the stash of fluid I had socked away... but it started to work. The bucket is a hacked up mess I will have to pump money into... but that ain't the best! Remember when my manifold was almost as broke as yours? And I intended to braze a stub of pipe on there and just clamp cheap exhaust systems on there from now on.. forget to do the brazing job... one 1/4 bolt is already off and another loose... and what an interesting welding job it will be now eh? AND... after doing all sorts of odd jobs since the rebuild... the points decide to close up a day AFTER the loader is now in the way...
Last night someone on my radio show was on about cyborg human/ animal/ machine hybrids of the future... today, I wish I had 3 octopus arms, no bones, just muscle to turn wrenches in impossible spots, and eyes like my orthoscopic camera thing from autozone... for those hidden spots to be welded with the octopus arms.... I wonder what ever happened to flight leftenent Jay Murphy, of army air force base Roswell??? I need to speak to him ...in a dark alley....

CaseDC3
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

His evil half brothers name is Bertrum.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you Case. Yep, that's fitting.. this is turning out to be a son of a Bertrum alright...

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wouldja lookit that thing! Yeah, those loaders are a royal pain to work around.......I learned to adapt when I got my 202, now almost anything I have to do on the stripped down TO35 is an absolute jot! 'Cept for splitting it that is.........I'm one bearing and a few free hours away from sliding her back together........might happen before snow........then I just need to scrape together another $3-400 for all the other pieces I need to get it working properly. It's been sidelined for now, looking at a 1 ton with tilt deck......which needs a clutch......sound familiar?

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bertrum........well my tractors are female so maybe I'll name mine Beulah........fitting that Stewie and his evil twin have English accents.

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

With all those problems ,Tony... you must have annoyed the evil twin, or messed with the occult, or just annoyed Ole Harry with your frankenstein tractors!
Sam

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Inno! what was Stew Giffin's evil twin??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hummmm.... in another few hours it will be summer solstice???? I might let my neighbor the witch use it as a ritual sacrifice... agh, no way! There's no great unfixable issues with this one compare to.... HEY! We'll donate the 23C to an evil coven of druids!!!
Any developments in your plans? You might get my collection straightened out in less than 2 weeks, if the diesel's gone for a religious tax deduction..

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.