Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well I got a step closer,not their yet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So my dads old g1000 vista with factory cab was sold to Paul Sunderman as it turns out. But I. Guess Paul sold it to a guy around 60 miles away from him before his auction. So know I'd like to know if anyone knows who bought it. He is gonna call me back if he finds out who he sold it to but hasn't yet, hope he finds it. He said the man stuck a lot of money in it and restored it and was in the newspaper, and maybe on a cover of a magazine, he said he couldn't remember.

Alan K
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad you're making atleast some progress on it.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Me to, been trying to find it for at least 5 years, and this is my first bit of luck.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It had the 2 speed ampli torque also, I couldn't remember, but my dad did.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry about that post to, meant he couldn't remember since its been 20 years ago since it was sold in 1993, I don't remember much of it either, I just know I'd sure like to have it back in its family, my great uncle bought it new, then it went to my cousin then my dad.

Jeff Gravert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Call Terry Lister. He either has an Emerson or Red Oak Iowa number. I could get a number if you cannot find it. He has been involved with Oliver tractors in that area his whole life but he is a true tractor enthusist. He does not ever miss much of what is going on or being sold. His website is oliverequipment.com I think. That might have contact info on it. Happy hunting. Jeff

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well this was a minneapolis moline, but worth a try.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And yes a phone number would be great, didn't see it on his website, tried emailing, didn't let me, kept saying email failed, server problems, but i can email others, so I don't know what wrong

J.Wondergem
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

G1355 wrote:
(quoted from post at 23:04:31 07/04/13) And yes a phone number would be great, didn't see it on his website, tried emailing, didn't let me, kept saying email failed, server problems, but i can email others, so I don't know what wrong

His phone number is at the bottom of his page.

Jeff Gravert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Call Terry Lister. He either has an Emerson or Red Oak Iowa number. I could get a number if you cannot find it. He has been involved with Oliver tractors in that area his whole life but he is a true tractor enthusist. He does not ever miss much of what is going on or being sold. His website is oliverequipment.com I think. That might have contact info on it. Happy hunting. Jeff

Jeff Gravert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

712 621 4294. Terry

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks

Stick welding

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You're going to need to sell the Hemi and win the lottery if expect to buy it back. That is if the owner would even consider selling it. Would be nice to see it all restored though.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Well I got a step closer,not their yet Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Win the lottery? I'd be willing to buy back, for the most part just wanna find it and see what it looks like, it isn't worth over 25,000 don't care what condition, should be around 15000-20000 tops, never gonna sell the hemi.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Minneapolis Moline All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.