Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Silver king festival

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjackman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Silver king festival Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Read a post below and it talked about a silver king festival in Plymouth Ohio. I have an old original model 42 and wouldn't mind takin it. Can someone tell me a little more about this event and who do you contact? I live near Ayersville Ohio so it's not that far of a jog!

Jason1Pa
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Silver king festival Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I took mine there once. Its neat to see a bunch of them together especially if you have questions or want to compair them. There was about 40 total when I went. The tractors sit behind a school (or maybe it was a library?) The town has a firemans fair at the same time. I believe on one of the days they parade the tractors threw town. You can also walk down to where the factory was. One of the buildings is still being used for something. If its not far take a trip over. It was about 6 hours trip for me.

jfred
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Silver king festival Reply to specific post Reply with quote

cjackman-we'd all love to have you there! I have only missed one show since 2006 and will be attending this year. The show is August 1-3. It is held behind the police station. They will have a big tent set up with parts, clothing, etc for sale along with a way to get in the shade..lol On Saturday morning there is a breakfast that is held for everyone, reservations are required, you will enjoy it and afterword they have a small swapmeet. For any additional information just ask here or call Frank at 419-687-6241. Hope you can make it! Just as Jason1PA said, the factory is just down the street. It is also the town festival so many other activities will be going on also.

cjackman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Silver king festival Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds like it may be a good time. Might have to make the trip down there. Do the ole girl some good to see a little daylight. Been a while since she's been out of the shed.

Maark

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Silver king festival Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Travis Jorde of Jorde Decals in Rochester, Mn. Has a SilverKing for sale. Needs restored or for parts. 507-288-5483

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Lesser Known Classics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.