Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Willie Welchert Trucking Great guy!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WestTxMM
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Willie Welchert Trucking Great guy! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Willie Welchert, based near Omaha, Nebraska, delivered a truckload of tractors for me last week. He is a real professional in every manner with real trucking equipment - 80,000 lb. GVW with 53' long 8 1/2' wide stepdeck trailer with winch.. Very reasonable rate and an overall great guy! Contact information is (402) 740-1303 cell

MIKE FRENCH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Willie Welchert Trucking Great guy! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Totally agree, great guy and good service. He has hauled for me before and will in the future.

Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Willie Welchert Trucking Great guy! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Agree, he and his brother have hauled for me. brought tractors form Texas and Lousiana to KS. You sometime have to wait till he can make a full load, but you will not find better prices or nicer guys.

Bobl1958
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Willie Welchert Trucking Great guy! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great man to do business with. You won't be disappointed. Like others have said, he might need to put a load together, but will get your piece of eqt to you without a scratch. Good hauler for sure. Bob

Farmallhal
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Willie Welchert Trucking Great guy! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

He is certainly one of the very best and I can't add anything that hasn't already been noted. I had to wait a little while (a couple of months) until he had a load put together on the east coast coming back my direction but very well worth it. He doesn't forget you and advises about progress in getting a haul together. He has real hauling equipment and had five or six tractors on his trailer when he dropped mine off. Even the seller was elated how he handled the loading end of the haul. This is a hauler to keep contact information handy until needed, Hal.

Nebraska Kirk
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Willie Welchert Trucking Great guy! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Willie just delivered 2 tractors to my place this morning. That was the first time I had him haul anything for me and the first time I had met him. Great guy, awesome service! I will definitely use him again when I need something hauled!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.