Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel fisher
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Anyone know where to find discs for this plow?

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How many do you need? Where are you located? I may be able to locate parts.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You can still get them from Agco. 660126M1 is for the thicker 1/4" disc instead of the thinner 3/16", which is good because the 3/16" break a lot easier and wear down faster. The smooth 1/4" is about the only ones left that are available from Massey. They are $148.20 a piece.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You mean for one of these? What's the 21? Notched disc? The feller that sold this to me said it needed a castle nut. I looked inside the tube for spare parts, all I found was an empty Lone Star beer bottle and a bees nest...

Daniel fisher
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just bought the plow and the front disc is cracked but both are worn. I am located in MO. near Kansas City. If I could find used that would be great but good to know they are still available new.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey you finally got one Tony. I started to pick you up a Dearborn disc plow yesterday. I hauled some scrap metal off and there was one there. The tail wheel was missing but everything else was there including the weight. I could have got it for $50.00 or a little less.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It will be hard to find any good used discs for them. I have seen the discs welded and ground down before. The disk plow I have for my farmall had been done that way many years before I got it. $148.00 seems high for a disc but Case New Holland wants $264.00 for the same disc. Go figure, must be the greedy Fiat people...lol

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tony You didn't kill the bee's and drink the Lone Star did you? I had a hard time getting the bee's to ride to OHIO.

maxwell99
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: P-AO-20 PLOW PARTS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

wonder if you could use a large dia disc blade.

some of them are in the 22-26" range.

just lay the old blade over the new one, center it and with your torch, blow out the attachment holes.

have never priced one of those large disc blades, they may be just as high as the correct part, if you can find it.

I bought a new plow coulter blade 18" and used this method to blow out the holes for the replacement rear guide wheel on my fergy disc plow (MF 64 bent tube disc plow).

have read that ferguson included tools inside the tube, take end cap off, I have never tried to take a end cap off, anyone know if this is true?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.