Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dick mower

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickymotorbrains
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i have a new holland 463 disk mower the lift cyclinders seals blew can anyone tell me where i can get them from

JBMac
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think a lot of guys on here have had the same problem with the lift on their dick mower. The sell a little blue pill to resolve this in most cases. I"m sorry, couldn"t resist.

rickymotorbrains
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

the seal blew completely out of the end of it

RodinNS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Take it to a hydraulic shop... IIRC, the seal kits are NLA through newholland. I know the cylinder is NLA as I had to have one rebuilt this year.

Rod

rickymotorbrains
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

would you no where a hydraulic shop is at in northern ky or ohio

Tx Jim
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll agree to take it to a hyd repair place. If a hyd repair place isn't convenient then here's a seal kit from JD that will fit.
EB56196910 Seal Kit ADD 102.08 USD

cannonball
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you have time to remove all seals and send to theses guys, they can fix you up and I can assure you it won't be DEERE'S price either.. Give them a call
Untitled URL Link

paul
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Disc mowers are not that old, how can they be NLA parts already? Not a good sign.....

Paul

RodinNS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those mowers are OLD. The generation of Kuhn that replaced them is getting to be of advanced age now.
One other option is to go directly to a Kuhn dealer. They might be able to help if they use their heads a little bit. I don't know if it's Kuhn that dropped support for that part or NewHolland... The main thing to consider from a parts standpoint is that not too many people are going to head to the dealer for cylinder parts. That's more generally a trek to a hydraulics shop anyway.

Rod

RodinNS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No idea in your area. Check the yellow pages for a machine shop that does hydraulic cylinder rebuilding.

Rod

Alan K
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I knew there had to be atleast one post about that...lol.... you beat me to it.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thats funny!

randallinMo
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do a google search for "Hydraulic repairs in Kentucky". I did and it came up with all kinds of places. It even asks you "what city".

rickymotorbrains
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ok thanks

DiyDave
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: dick mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Did a pretty girl walk by?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Implement Alley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.