Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Show Your Just Another M!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SadFarmall
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice to see all those Farmall H pictures. Maybe some Farmall M pictures would be good too? A couple of mine…
SadFarmall
First Picture is 1947 Farmall M
Second Picture is a Farmall M found in New South Wales
Third Picture is a 1939 Farmall M with Armstrong-Holland Dozer Frame

Last edited by SadFarmall on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Allan in NE
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's mine. She's a workhorse.

Allan

kevinj54
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is mine

rustyfarmall
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is mine. She is destined to take up residence under a Farmhand F11 very soon.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is my old 'super'.Bottom photo is my '45 "white
grill" M

robgIN
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's a picture of our SM on wagon duty yesterday unloading soybeans.

BigTone
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Rusty, why the yellow? It looks cool just wondering if there was a story behind it? ~Anthony

Stumpy(NH)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1948. Can't bring myself to call it "Just another M"
Smile
This picture is from yesterday. It was a beautiful
day in New Hampshire to enjoy the weather and my M!

Stumpy

Harold Hubbard
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is mine after the flood waters receded from
Hurricane Irene, September 2011. At high water
only a little of the exhaust stack showed. As soon
as could get to it I drained everything, even
before I got it hauled home. Opened up and flushed
the engine, transmission, and hydraulics. Dis-
assembled and cleaned starter, generator,
distributor and carburetor. Changed the oil twice
after I got it running, and started using it again
in late October.

My 560 wasn't as lucky, I waited too long before I
got it running, and the clutch stuck so tight that
I am going to have to split the tractor and
replace it. While I am doing that, I might as well
do the TA, so it is parked and waiting for $$$$.
Farmall M after Irene

rustyfarmall
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just trying to preserve a bit of the tractors history. That ol" M belonged to the county before I bought it. There was about 17 coats of yellow paint on it. Under the yellow was a layer of orange, and under the orange was the original Farmall red.

WI Dave
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's the 41 I used to own. It looks way better in pics than it actually looked.

BigTone
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Show Your Just Another M! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very cool, thanks. ~anthony

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.