Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OT....Wife is in hospital

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Has NOT been a good day!!!
Leslie...my wife...Had a severe auto accident, this morning, and is now going through extensive operation. She has been in surgery for about 3 hrs, and we will be needed many prayers from you guys, to help us get through all of this!!!!
I have talked to her once since I arrived, and she has enough facalties to at least acknowledge of who I am and what she is going through right now.
Many broken bones, and having trouble keeping her blood pressure sustained.

Rolled the car at least twice, and landed up-side-down in a ravine!!!!

Not looking too good right now.!!!

Thanks for reading this!!!! Cannot afford to lose her after 53 yrs!!! Doctor says he will try to save her for us!!!!

Gary Crying or Very sad

JCinKY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Praying for both of you, Gary.

BAnNC
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Prayers on the way for you both.

WW2N
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So sorry Gary will be thinking of you 2 and will do our part out here.

Swede in IOWA
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gary, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.
Ron and Bridget

Tom N MS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Praying for Leslie and You. Hope and pray Leslie is much better soon.

john B. ne in

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Prayers for Leslie from North
east Ind.

52fordredbelly
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We are keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers. Our best to your family and to help keep all the positive thoughts you can flowing.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So sorry to hear that Gary.
Joan and I will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers too.

oldtanker
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hope for the best. Our thoughts are with you.

Rick

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gary i hope the best for her. Life if fragile at best so we have to make the best of what we have and only only has that in his hands and we can not say when why or where

jon
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dang ol' buddy I hate to hear this! Hang in there & tell her to do the same.

BillM (OH)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Prayers for Leslie for a recovery from this and you for support
Gary, God Bless you both.

Troystractor
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope Leslie recovers quickly.

My prayers are for a complete recovery

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: OT....Wife is in hospital Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[b][i]
Just got back tothe house for a shower, and some much needed sleep.
The wife got out of surgery @ About 10:30 P.M. this eve. Doctor rebuilt the muscle and skin on her left arm, and was able to get her blood pressure somewhat stabilized, and flow back into the arm. I'm not going to attempt to explain all the damage to her left arm, but it was NOT a pretty sight to see!!!!
He has her on a ventilator to help with her breathing,and says she will stay in intensive care for about 3-4 days!!! (touch and go for awhile there)
Numerous injuries include 5 broken ribs, one of which nicked the lft. lung.....a broken shoulder, and arm, lft side.....and numerous cuts and scrapes on her lower legs, and face.

More up-date to follow in the next few weeks.

Thank you all, for your concerns and prayers!!!

I gotta get some sleep.....then back to the hospital, early in the morning!!!!

I now know what it is like to completely come apart at the seams!!! Ain't fun I can tell ya!!!!!
Doctor told us that she will be in the hospital, for around three weeks, and this is only if the operation tonight holds. Shocked They will be working on her broken bones, as her heath get better!!!

Later!!

Gary

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.