Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

another thing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So what do you call it where your come from?

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well it used to be a cultivator. I think it was a NKO rigid tine cultivator. Everybody here called it a cultivator whether it was rigid shank, s tine, or whatever.

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Two row cultivator.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I see your disc now Tony. The one piece that eludes me...

Volksman79
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am looking for a BO-20 9 shank if you ever see one. I call it Field cultivator. My friend calls it a corn tiller.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Like I was saying the other day, I found this one a few years ago in Seekonk, in the Southcoast Craigslist

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This little ol thang? Bought it from a neighbor with the 'field cultivator/weeder' thing in the background.
One just like it makes my ol friend's TO20 snort, I find this one gives my 65 a workout if the angles are set too tight for the conditions.
Oh there must be a few around you, just maybe not 50 bucks in a scrap yard...

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's a stiff leg grubber where I live!
Sam

mittajohn

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scarifier down under.

Boss Hog
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'd call the thing a lister.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you were closer to me I would sell you my Ford copy of the 9BO.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: another thing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tony in Mass. wrote:
(quoted from post at 02:37:56 10/18/13) So what do you call it where your come from?

Here is what it should have looked like originally.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.