Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BUDA Diesel 6DT-468

View previous topic :: View next topic  
55deere70
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can get parts, and gaskets for a Buda diesel? We have a 6DT-468 on our sawmill and it appears to have a blown head gasket. I'm not having any luck finding much on this engine.

donjr
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Check an AGCO dealer. AC used a lot of Buda engines
in their equipment.

Dave Sherburne NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Check with these guys when all else fails. If they don't have it they can make it.
Olson Gaskets

wd45man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

search for the Budda Engine company in Shreaveport La.

Gambles
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Have you ever done any business with the company that you made reference to? Because I emailed them over a year ago and I never heard anything back. Another guy that I talked to sent them an email and got a return email several months later.
Perhaps we just both had bad luck....

2x4
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

failing all else, you can make your own with a sheet of copper.

Dr. Walt
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

55deere70:

Paulson, John - Diesel and Marine Engine Parts
8021 SW Treasure River Trail
Olympia, WA 98512-9219
Phone: ( 360 ) 534-9879
John Paulson, Owner

I have 280 tons of NEW Buda engine parts!

Doc
(PS: I too have a 6 cyl. Buda Diesel engine.)

Bob/Ont

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

AC owned Buda.
Later Bob

Nick m
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Most of my engine parts for my Cockshutt 30 diesel came from them about this time last year. I called. Google their company, call, and if I remember right I talked to james.

JD Seller
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Many smaller companies do not check their emails on a regular basis. SO CALL THEM!!! LOL Why would you depend on an email for parts???

I know when I am busy I may not have time for emails for several days to a week.

55deere70
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: BUDA Diesel 6DT-468 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies. I've tried the guy in Shreveport, but he doesn't answer his phone and his voicemail is always full. He also hasn't responded to my email.

Last edited by 55deere70 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.