Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A thank you to my Case friends

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremy McNary
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A few days ago I was looking through the local craigslist and came across a mounted IH picker off of an M farmall, owner said it had been shedded for the last twenty years and was headed for the torch if someone didn't save it. I posted it over on the IH forum thinking someone might want to save it. I checked back today and the only thing anyone had to say was that it was twice scrap value blah blah blah. So to my Case friends here I say thank you for always having a positive attitude and appreciating the others on the forum weather we have been here for a long time or its a first posting.

1031D
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Did you go get it? Pickers and combines are meeting the torch at an alarming rate! It's probably a 2ME? Some brands seem to have a crappy mentality, IH and JD seem to be the worst.

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

case people are Simply THE BEST

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jeremy,the attitude come from all of us over here,sure we get down,but it seems then others ones will come in and help you back up, like good neighbors do,I guess I'm proud to be a member here, and have the utmost respect for the people here.I have noticed other forum members stopping in,as they enjoy that and the fact we post alot of pictures here,and there are those with lots of knowledge on the equipment,that give vast amount of their time,and just enjoy a "Thank you".
Jeremy, were glad your here.
Dan

wvcasedbman
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hate to see anything scrapped it seems like such a waste guess thats why im farming with all these antiques and the plus side is I can repair them myself I love my case tractors and you guys on here
are the greatest!

axe55
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great group of guys on here. They always been of help... knowing I'm not a farmer they still put up with all my questions .

C. Amick
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have almost as many IH Farmall tractors as I do Case tractors, but I like it here and I am rarely on the IH Forum. Don't have an H or M to use the picker on, though.

Hayrack
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I saw that ad too Jeremy... I just chalked it up with the 5 or 6 JD mounted pickers I have seen head to the scrap pile. I hate to see them go but what can a person do??? BTW, I would love to have your contact Info... I think you and I are only a few miles apart and I would love to see your old Cases and may be able to offer some help! email is open!

Ol'TinBender
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: A thank you to my Case friends Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And the bad thing is it is all headed for China! Our stockpile of iron is almost non extinct here in the usa. Another bad part is a lot of the counties and cities are starting to get on the people for having "old junk" (in their words) and are forcing them to clean it up, history and someones choice of hobbies or trade has no bearing on it either.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.