Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

natpa website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bp4455
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

does it not work on anybodys phone or is it just mine?
not baashing just curious.
also could there be an upgrade anytime soon?

Jeff Gravert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can bring it up on my phone but cannot navigate or open any of the things on the left sidebar?

bp4455
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

jeff thats exactly how mine is.

CLIFF S
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Try

NATPA Points
NATPA Schedule
NATPA RULES

to get the information you want on your phone!

Cliff S

Superih
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

bp4455 wrote:
(quoted from post at 13:49:28 11/06/13) does it not work on anybodys phone or is it just mine?
not baashing just curious.
also could there be an upgrade anytime soon?

The website can only be navigated via a browser on a PC.

Best thing to do is email links of the page you want to see to your phone and save them in your phones bookmarks.

Yes, an update would be nice.

Case 400 puller

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Superih, just wondering how the farming was going up that way? I wanted to come to Corunna but I thought I better keep the combine moving!!

Superih
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case 400 puller wrote:
(quoted from post at 14:02:53 11/07/13) Hey Superih, just wondering how the farming was going up that way? I wanted to come to Corunna but I thought I better keep the combine moving!!

Wet with a chance of rain.

Beans are done needed more heat this summer but yield averaged better than normal.

Corn is in the low 20's for moisture, fields are greasie, can't pull the semi's off the road anymore, and there are a lot of bushels to haul away.

and its supposed to rain again tomorrow.

Other than that life is good, maybe see you in Wauseon?

Case 400 puller

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: natpa website Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'd like to come out. Just have to see how things go. I'm supposed to be on my way to South East Mo. as we speak, but Alex took off for the weekend so somebody's got to stay home and work!!!!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.