Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OT-- spelling error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr.Bert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Discovered that I left an "a" out of hydraulics in an earlier post. Forgive me ---Left hand and fingers numb from a carpal tunnel operation, so I have difficulties telling when I hit a key with those fingers. Should have proof read more carefully.

jc okla

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

my son came in one day gave me a piece of paper and told me to read i did and gave it back to him. he ask me if i saw anything wrong and i said no. well every word was spelled wrong. funny how you're mind works

Bill Radford
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You mentioned carpal tunnel syndrome.....have you had surgery? I had an awful time with my right hand several years ago, kept getting steroid shots in it that didn"t help.Wore several appliances over a several year period.
Finally got the right surgeon, an orthopedist that specialized in hand surgery. Was out of work for just 2 weeks, healed perfectly and have not had symptoms since I had the surgery in 1995. Feel like he extended my career for at least 20 years.

JT in CT
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I used to work in the engineering department of a high tech company. It became clear spelling was obviously not taught in engineering school.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know about others, but a typo doesn't bother me.
Some folks don't even bother to try to spell correctly, let
alone form a complete sentence and that can get annoying.
An occasional typo or grammatical error surely will not offend
anyone who thinks as I do.
Then again, my English and grammar could use some help too.
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it! Smile

Dr.Bert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bill: Yes, I've had the surgery--over 3 months ago-- and the symptoms are worse now than pre-op. Never again.

George Marsh
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dr.Bert,
If you log on to the modern view, you can edit your posts. I did it once and it was more trouble than it was worth.
George

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i think people that pick apart posts for typo or spelling errors or minor gramatical errors should get a different hobby!

George Marsh
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A different hobby, like a proctologist comes to mind.

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

or work for irs.. etc.

er.. I guess that's almost the same thing you said. Smile

edhOH
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thy is too bad. It took me years to work up to the point that I would have the surgery. I had both hands done a few months apart, that was about three years ago. After having the surgery I could have kicked myself for to doing it sooner. I have a little "hitch" in the one wrist, but stil light years ahead of what it was before I had the surgery.

George Marsh
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: OT-- spelling error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yea, they both have their head stuck up your @$$.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.