Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KevinBfromIllinois

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was with my cousin up that way on Sat and got talking he will maybe selling his cows and the guy who is interested is a case man but he did not know what he goes by here are you out there give me a shout.

JW
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a friend that buys dairy cattle that would be interested if he is looking for a buyer

1031D
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kevin, might be the Jacobs family. Send me an email if you need contact info.

Caseanonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's i Kevin b. don't post much on here but read and learn everyday. I actually live in mchenry county straight south of ur cousin. I know ur neighbor down there on the other corner of the county. I catch alotta crap for bein a case man but I'm case to the bone. But I have respect for em all it's just all fun...

KevinBfromIllinois

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case anonymous glad to see I found you Jim told me a little about you and I hope you guys work out a deal sounds like it would be great for both, and he was saying you mentioned I like to give a little crap once in a while well its all in fun and keeps everybody going so i hope to get to meet you you one day where are you at down here and what neighbor and cousin do you know.

KevinBfromIllinois

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks 1031D he found me last night case anoumous.

caseanonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

well i like to lay low usually hence my handle so sorry bout that. I know your neighbor at c & s. im just up here on the stateline about 2 miles west of the south end of the county road jim lives on. im sure we'll meet up one day. I hear on saturday theres a farmers thing going on at one of the local taverns i was asked to come along by jims brother joe maybe ill see you there

KevinBfromIllinois

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That would be great yes it starts at noon buy your sandwich have a drink and the second is on the house but of the deal I have been doing this for 15 years and it seems to grow every year, sure I know where c&s is but don't do anything with them they are not real popular around here ask Jim he will fill you in on that, but still looking forward to meeting you saturday.

caseanonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for a case guy in the darien wi area. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes c&s they are not popular with me just know the clown. Hopefully ill make it saturday well see with the weather i have a little picking to do yet too if the ground is hard it would be nice.....

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.