Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1030 screw on oil filter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveminn

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 1030 has a screw on oil filter,is this rare not to have a canister style? Does anyone else have this type of engine oil filter?Would like to fine another base adapter since it is much easier to change that the old style!Dave A

Tom (Kansas)

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think the 1969's had spin on fuel and oil filters.

jlwin
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dads has a spin on oil and cartridge type fuel. I believe it is a '68

Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's my 69 930, spin on oil and fuel filters, I think they started in 68
Ben

Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 1030 had both, fuel and oil, if I remember correctly it was a 68
Ben

Paul A Young
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Spin on fuel started in later '68 and oil in early '69. The spin on oil filter could be bought as a kit and put on any tractor . The changes were engine serial # breaks not tractor serial#.

chuck machinist
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ben,

Nice looking 400. She looks proud sitting next to her sister! Chuck

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got one from a wrecker ,and put it on my 730. Bruce

daveminn

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the replys,does anyone know where I can get one or does anyone have one he could part with??Dave A

Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 1030 screw on oil filter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks
Here she is with 20.8's and 11.00-16' s, I like how it runs about 18mph down the road but I think she's going back to 15.5's
Ben

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.