Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

MOM

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MTC
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We buried my mother yesterday.Something about a Moms funeral that is different.Been to alot of funerals lately but this one hit extra hard.All eight of us kids were so proud to call her MOM.Just needed to rant.Thanks

Ted in NE-OH
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So sorry.

Larry EC-OH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So Sorry to hear of your loss.

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Call it a release not a rant, Why would ones mom not be different. My sincere condolences for your loss. May she be remembered for the contributions she made to the lives she touched, and those you touch as a result. Jim

RayP(MI)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mom is always the hardest. Please accept our condolences.

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is one which cannot be replaced.....Sorry for your trouble.
Sam

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So sorry for your loss. Losing one's mom is very emotional.

RC Brooks
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My prayers and condolences. A mother's passing is a deep loss.

Vito
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your mothers passing.

Vito

the flying belgian
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We buried my mother Wednesday. She was old and feeble so we new it could be right around the corner. But when it actually happens it is tough. You have my sympathy. The Flying Belgian. Greg

Wayne in MN
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My condolences to you and your family; now you have lots of memories from your childhood & times more recent to remember her with. Share those stories & pictures with the grandchildren so they have special memories also.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The loss of a MOM is always the toughfest.
Just remember there is a hole in the floor of heven, and she is watching down on you.
Loren, the Acg.

Glenn F.

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very sad. Thank you for letting us "in" at such a vulnerable time. How wonderful to hear of a mother raising eight children who think so highly of her. I can only hope our three will feel the same when their mother and I pass.

We were not created to die. I am 100% certain we will meet our loved ones again.

Glenn F.

IowaJohn
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My deepest sympathies. My Mother passed away on this day 9 years ago. Left my Father and us kids heartbroken. Christmas was a very somber occasion. She was Santa Claus. As a lot have said here Mom was the hardest to lose. Dad's death was almost a blessing because of how much he deteriorated after Mom's passing.

waltdavies
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: MOM Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The hardest funeral that I went to was brothers he 18 months older and we spent our early lives together hunting and fishing and just playing.
It hard to let go sometimes.
Walt

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters