Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

My TO30

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z-man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here are some pics of the tractor I have for sale

miner09
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks good and the Ferguson Blade is a plus.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I like the wheel weight. Is there one on the left too? My favorite kinda weight, tractor looks good and sturdy.

1948jr
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

do some people put one tire on backwards for a reason?

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Look closer...both tires are backwards. They just need to be switched from side to side. I can see weights on both sides in the back. Notice you can't see thru the scallops on the left side? Because there is a weight there too. I still stand by my statement the the ones offering $900.00 and $1000.00 are lowballing him. What is the blade and weights worth alone?

miner09
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a neighbor that puts both tires(new) on backwards because they will last longer. He just can't pull anything because he doesn't have traction. That's why he thinks they will last longer.-- LOL--Maybe this guy has been using his 30 pushing with his blade and needed his traction.

RandyB(MI)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just sold an 8' er hd blade similar to that for $525 and a TO 20 in just a little better shape for $1600 . Depends on where you live but I would think $1200-$1500 for tractor if all works good and $400 - $550 for blade would be retail. If the buyer is dealing then you will never be low enough for him.

phil(va)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don"t think your $1500 asking price is too high. I would stick to it. In Spring, it might be even higher.

gears
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought mine running with 1 worn rear tire, with disc & back blade for $700 - granted it needs work (front main seal, spindles toast).

trac
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

After looking at the pics. with blade & weights it is worth what you are asking just wish you were a few hours closer.

Z-man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

no tire turned one direction is for traction and the other for a rolling tire

Z-man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

from what I read one way is traction and the other for a rolling tire

Z-man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would guess 200 to 300 as is on the low end to me, but painted and with bolts or links for blade I would think more, the price noted is more than likely what they are willing to pay

Z-man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thats rite, area does matter and that is one of the good things bout the forum

Z-man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: My TO30 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yea on both sides and they are heavy,heavy,heavy, but it was wearing chains it would be like a tank, the weights are two piece which makes them easier to work with I don't know if you tell but the one side has a new rim to sweeten the pot for those interested, it would seem that you have a good rep on this forum

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters