Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case clubs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmohr
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I"m not trying to start a fight between anyone. Why are there two J.I. case clubs? I am going to rejoin the J.I. Case Heritage Foundation, since our local show will be hosting the 2015 Expo. How similar is the JICCA? I suppose I could be a member of both, I just want some opinions and maybe an answer why there are two clubs and not just one big Case collecting organization. Thanks.

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's a good question. I don't know.

John LaBoyteaux

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'd love to know how to join both. I have a few nice CASE but some parts hard to find ..... like original seats.

Harry J. Case
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is another Case club, The Screamin Eagles here in Mo. As to why there are more than one club may have to do with where there is a concentration of Case people. There may be others too.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Join both clubs, then you get twice the stories and pics. Hard to find fault with that. There is also the Northland Case Collectors, new members welcome regardless of your location. Rod.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

info on two of them

Tom Railsback
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

JICCA was first; about 26 years ago they had an invitation to go to Pawnee, Oklahoma and the board of directors voted against it which made some members mad and they formed the second group.

C. Amick
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The Heritage Eagle and Old Abes News are both good magazines. You will probably see more articles on Case steam power in the Heritage Eagle.

rasman57
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Case clubs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom Railsback wrote:
(quoted from post at 08:45:43 02/04/14) JICCA was first; about 26 years ago they had an invitation to go to Pawnee, Oklahoma and the board of directors voted against it which made some members mad and they formed the second group.

What was the event in Oklahoma back then that caused the stir?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.