Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 am    Post subject: Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I know here in the upper midwest this winter we have had more sub-zero nights and days with blowing snow than any winter in the last decade or two. Winter after winter we were have some daytime highs setting records but Mother Nature has shown us she is not always predictable. We are thankful the Ice Storms have missed us yet this year. My thoughts go out to those that have to deal with that and the cold. Rod.

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms Reply to specific post Reply with quote

-16 here, Rod, but wife likes the house at 73 inside. They can keep that ice!

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms Reply to specific post Reply with quote

got you both bet today -25 here at 5:00am -39 wind chill and 80% humidity here is a shot thru the window at the Wyodak power plant

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms Reply to specific post Reply with quote

should say "beat" here is the sunrise

chuck machinist
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Our Operations director says he does not miss his previous work at Wyodak Power Station during the winter. Took the 411 for a spin this afternoon.36* Had a good run for about 45 minutes. I took her by the auto parts store in town to show her to the guys. They were glad to see a tractor parked in front of the store.

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom,nice "s&s" the county here has called in private payloader guys to "push the snow up off the roads here. I wish I knew how ta post pic's by my house 10'+ over a 1/2 mile by my place,it's like a snow tunnel here. The old farts around here say this is the 2nd worst winter that they can remember. Had ta take the company Fair snowblower in the shop monday roller chains,spockets and reweld the frame. Won't be ready to till tommorrow nite!!!!! guess what I'am doing this weekend sick of winter! God Bless you all and be safe.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Cold and Windy Here, but no Ice Storms Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You have us beat today Tom, But most of the time you have pretty nice winter temps. Talked to a fellow in southern NEB. he said they had -13 this morn. Rod.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.