Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

rr lund

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Andy and Barney pass by the Robert E Lee natural bridge,,,,,where are they headed?

Buddy
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

To the Darlings home.

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you got it,rr lund would have got it anyway,when they got to the cabin the first song they did with Andy was Dooley,,,they play some good music. The first question I posted about the show was tractor related.Many people liked the post.If I am being a pain now,let me know and Ill stop posting the questions,I do think a lot of people on here like the Andy Griffith show thanks,,,Larry

Harvey2

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mr. Cornerstone,
Do yo know in real life vho the Darlings vere?
Now don't go and look it up.

glennster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The boys were the dillards,

JerryS
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry, I'm not personally interested in the Mayberry trivia, but that doesn't matter, others are. You just keep doing the things you do. In some ways I think you represent the heart and soul of this board. You're a genuinely good guy, and it comes through to everyone. My best to you.

Stan - Florida
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll echo what JerryS said!

Stan

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thats it! they were good werent they?

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks for the kind words,this is a great site, I hope it goes on for many more years,

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep,what Buddy said. I watched it tonight. Can't resist it when the Darling family is on there. Best episodes ever!

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Want to hear it again?
Andy and the Darling Boys sing Dooley

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks! that is good music!

smallercrawler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just saw Helen (Anita Coursalt) guest starring on another long running series. She was playing a nun. What was the series?

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

it was gunsmoke or bananza,I Cant remember which one,but I Do remem ber a western and remember seeing her on it

Kerry50
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: rr lund Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The Dillards were from Salem, MO, just south of me a few miles. Howard Dooley at Edgar Springs does my glass work. Need to try and remember and ask him if he might be related to the Dooley the Darlings are singing about. Mitch Jayne, one of the Darlings, was also a good writer. He would write articles in the MFA co-op magazine, "Todays Farmer", I always looked forward to reading about his childhood and the times they were on the Andy Griffith show.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters