Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OT - pic - decades of Fords

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Took this picture this afternoon.
Just worked out to have my 1953, 1979 and 2012 in it.
Nothing special about it other than that.
I think I may have cabin fever! LOL

ScoutB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It was that beautiful spring day that inspired you. 25 degrees can make you a little giddy after the last few months we've had.

Colin King
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Spring! We're forecast to have 41* by Sunday.

Colin

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ScoutB wrote:
(quoted from post at 22:15:32 03/06/14) It was that beautiful spring day that inspired you. 25 degrees can make you a little giddy after the last few months we've had.

I think it got all the way up to 29* in my neck of the woods! LOL
Not sure though, I spent most of it in the shop under a Caravan.
At least it is nice and warm in there. Cool

CameronP
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You're a Ford family too?

I have a thing for the Focuses (Foci sp?)

ericlb
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

love the truck, yours and my ;70 been shopping at the same paint store lol

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We have a few around Cameron, we kinda like 'em. LOL
Also have a few Farmalls, an Alice Chalmers, JDs and others.
So not totally devoted I guess.
The Fords are the ones out doing the work in the winter though!

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Eric, just picked that one up a couple weeks ago.
Here's the pic I posted then if you missed it.

pconnie
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

just noticed exh stack..is it a straight pipe

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, straight pipe with a rain cap. Even flaps like a tractor at idle.
I'll be changing that shortly. Guess I"m getting old. LOL

Tim Daley(MI)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Royse-nice truck! Where are you at in Michigan? I'm in mid-MI too. It was 48 degrees here yesterday! Email open...

Tim 'PloughNman' Daley(MI)

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: OT - pic - decades of Fords Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I sent you an email Tim. I'm just North of Ionia.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.