Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lance here are some of the pictures you wanted to see..These are all out at the farm....As you can see there are lots of MM's..The deer love to hide in those tumbleweeds...One about scared me to death when he came out of them 5 ft from me...

I sure could use one of those belt pulleys that are laying on that 21-32 Twin City in the picture...The hole needs to be 2 & 1/4th inches..I should go to the sale as I also need a 21-32 TC radiator but just dont want to drive another nearly 1000 mile round trip..

This is about the last sale of the old time collectors in western Kansas...When this is gone there is no more...The Wendleberg sale was last Fall not far from Tribune and this year you had the Seger and Hornbaker sales..Some years ago you had the Salters,Pittman,and Marshall sales..

oliverkid
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wish we had sales like that here in MI. There is a lot of American history sitting in those rows.

mab570diesel
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I like the huber had an LC and a B.

71ford100
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Blaine, THANK YOU!

You should come on out and have a YTmag reunion.... now I have absolutely no idea what I want to buy! That MTA with the Duals would look darn good next to the one I have with duals!

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some good looking Case tractors, but alas to far away again.And no money either.

Ralph Bauer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics, Blaine. I will try to make it.

There is a very large car/truck and tractor/combine collection in central Ks.....w/ 2 barns full of parts.... but everyone still "kickin".....
Its a classmates of mine's family... but can't say where ..I promised. -- Soooooo, there is at least one more!

masseypride
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Blaine,

Did the Massey Harris 55 tractor have a story behind the cab? Factor or not? Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Masseypride

Howard H.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for all the pics, Blaine! It was good meeting in you in person at Segers!

I haven"t seen this 55 yet, but I have a 44 diesel with a homemade cab that you really have to look at to realize it isn"t factory.

I live about 3 hours south of Tribune & have seen quite a few "home-grown" cab assemblies out in this area or factory cabs intended for whatever else that were modified to fit.

Howard

oleclint
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Blain, Thanks a 'million' for the pic. As others said ,lots of American history setting there. When it is gone , that is the end. It would of been great to attend , but a very long ways to go. clint.

71ford100
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ralph, if you make it up, or anyone else. I"ll be the tall young guy with my 13 year old brother running around by my. I"ll probably have a MM shirt on if the weather is decent.

1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Shawn,even though I own a 55 gas I'm no expert on them..My friends in the picture both own 55 diesels..We dont think the cab is factory but it looks good and fits good enough to be factory..I know a guy thats going to be sure that the 55 Massey LP isnt junked..

1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Howard,it was also nice meeting you..Will you make it to the Hornbaker sale?

1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ralph,yes I know of several nice collections in central Kansas but the ones out west are about gone..Nixons have a sale in August at Jetmore,KS with 200 tractors...

Howard H.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm hoping to!

Sales like that are a blast, even if all a person buys is a hamburger! ha...

Howard

1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: More Pics From Tribune,KS For 71Ford100 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Howard,good luck at the sale...If you can let us know the prices on MM Unis,big Huber tractor,Super 27 Massey combine,Massey SP corn pickers,141 McCormick combine,92 Massey combine,etc...

I also have a friend that wants to know what the HD-19 AC crawler and the John Deere mail box brings..Thanks..

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.