Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

unknown

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doug Shaw
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

what is this tool?

Wile E
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ummmmm......Invisible Metric Cresent wrench?

DH in Carolina
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was used by the viet cong to dig tunnels with.

Ted in NE-OH
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Invisible monkey wrench.

rusted nuts

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't know, But how do you keep from losing it?

JRSutton
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's called a discussion forum

Pops1532
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

rusted nuts wrote:
(quoted from post at 01:23:22 06/03/14) Don't know, But how do you keep from losing it?

Judging by the picture, he did lose it.

Lou from Wi.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The two experts could tell you what it is, notify Stevey Wonder or Ray Charles.lol. Some of those on YT are just as good.lol
LOU

NCWayne
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Given the responses thus far I guess I"ll chime in here too. Since I see nothing else in the pic department I"ll assume that your asking what the "tool" at the end of sentence is. Given the shape I"d say it"s a sickle....of course it may also be a question mark...but it sure looks like a sickle.....LOL
Sickle

big fred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

For tightening the nuts on invisible monkeys?

ShadetreeRet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a tool that looks like that. It's used to hold the flywheel on small Tecumseh engines while loosening the flywheel nut.

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oh great! You found it! I have been looking for that for months. How do I get back?

Butch(OH)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have that exact tool! Its the one I loaned out that was supposed to be brought right back as soon as they were done with it!!

Harvey2

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Doug Shaw,
Yust ignore the other remarks, they don"t know vot it is either.
The tool in question is a camouflaged tool to vyrk on a piece of camouflaged machinery that is hidden from someone that doesn;t know its there

ditchwitch
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: unknown Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i was going to comment but actually all i could do was laugh at yalls comments so LOL

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tool Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters