Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

OT-- Violation of YT rules

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Bert
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Forum Members: Heard from Gary. Also, he informed me that I broke the YT rules by asking for Email and or phone numbers. Sorry- I didn't know. I'm looking for the YT police to show up to get me if they can find Broadus, MT.

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You shouldn't have mentioned this as now you have even more witnesses who will testify that they read your admission of guilt.
I know the YT police can get testy. Don't try to film or record them and don't paint an N green and yellow.
Otherwise you'll be hauled in for fingerprints and even dNAA testing.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"dNAA testing"

Is that the test that determines that you sold your Jubilee? LOL

Dr. Bert, I can hear the sirens already! Smile

Tall T
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

dNAA testing!~

FOR FUNNY!

As an Ojibway lady friend in Minnesota taught me to say.

I wrote to chris of the YT and suggested he add NAA to this forum's name.

Being Canadian, I said, "It's an N eh!

eh?

He hasn't responded . . . must be mulling it over. Smile

Or else I'm up the Three Point without an attachment.

But I guess being overhead valve, among other changes, the NAA does belong in the Ford Category.

Last edited by Tall T on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Fuddy Duddy
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Regardless, Plenty of NAA questions get asked and answered here.

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes.
More here than on the Ford board certinly.
Which kinda surprises me as an NAA is much more akin to the Hundreds than they are to the Ns.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"More here than on the Ford board certinly."

I think so too, maybe because this forum is a bit more active?
Some of the guys here limit there scope, but I think most have
knowledge that spans far outside just the realm of "N's".
You yourself are a three cylinder fan, no?
It's a great forum for all things not too far off topic.
I for one don't mind an off topic post, but like to avoid politics, etc.

Tall T
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The NAA
A transitional bridge between two eras but with a feel that still seems more reminiscent of the former.

But as well as heralding a new generation of OHV tractors, it is in name the Golden Jubilee, venerating Ford's beginnings up until, not after, 1953.

. . . which may explain why I instinctively joined the forum of this tractor's predecessors.
Smile

Terry

P.S.
The more I think about it, the NAA is a celebration of the integrity and success of all the N's, and as such belongs here.
It was Ford and crew who named it an N.

Last edited by Tall T on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fuddy Duddy
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: OT-- Violation of YT rules Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Regardless, Plenty of NAA questions get asked and answered here.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters