Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

158 loader part needed---NLA

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott 730
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 158 loader is missing the bar on the left side that lifts the loader out of the mounts as you back up. Is there anyone that would have one for sale or know where to look? It is NLA at Deere. Maybe even photos of one with dimensions and I could fabricate one. Thanks.

ArleninOr
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scott, will try to measure mine. Think I may have an extra.

Hay maker2
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scott 730 wrote:
(quoted from post at 18:56:18 11/29/17) My 158 loader is missing the bar on the left side that lifts the loader out of the mounts as you back up. Is there anyone that would have one for sale or know where to look? It is NLA at Deere. Maybe even photos of one with dimensions and I could fabricate one. Thanks.

I have never understood why people take the dismount brackets and bars off there laoders / tractors. Mine has been on my 4020 for over thirty years. And its right where I needed it the few times that I have had to use it.

Scott 730
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-ArleninOr wrote:
(quoted from post at 14:55:03 11/29/17) Scott, will try to measure mine. Think I may have an extra.

That would be great. Thank you.

tim s
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think I have an extra one here..

Scott 730
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you Arlen and Tim. My email should be open here if either of you wish to sell your part.

ArleninOr
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scott, Tim is a lot closer to you than I am. Be cheaper to ship from him. If not let me know.

L.C.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If he doesn't need it, I need one or a set of measurements.

tim s
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am sure that I have the part i Marked in this picture, but it would be ornery to ship..

L.C.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The part I'm thinking of is number 19 in the diagram. AW16458 is the part number.

tim s
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't have that part

Hay maker2
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will provide the dimensions of item #19 this afternoon.

Scott 730
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, #19 is the piece I need. Arlen please Email me. Scott

Hay maker2
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Attached are the dimensions for my JD158 loader.
It's ether 1/2" or 5/8" thick

Tx Jim
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: 158 loader part needed---NLA Reply to specific post Reply with quote

IIRC this bar isn't straight but has some angles in the narrower width areas at each end to account for differences in width of mounting frame & mast.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters