Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

L-2900 Kabota

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BushogPapa
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kabota L-2900 has over 5,000 hrs on it....

Just learned that the L-2900 Kabota has over 5,000 hrs on it...but new clutch, Hydraulic pump and rebuilt front drives..

What do ya think of that many hours..??

Maybe it is OK...it does sound good and started right up....

What would you offer..??

coshoo
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm not normally a spelling Nazi, but why can't anyone spell Kubota?

LAA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

With 5000 hours if it is a FWA, no loader, good tin, brakes work, starts and runs good and has good tires it wouuld probably bring around 3000 at auction.

steve706
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Same reason others can?t spell hydraulic, they sound it out in their head, then type?

Determined
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-coshoo wrote:
(quoted from post at 00:09:58 12/07/17) I'm not normally a spelling Nazi, but why can't anyone spell Kubota?

Could be worse

Cabowda

Kewboota

quaboda

Cubouta

A ma zing ow pee pole skru up teh inglish langwich
Weir der is wee stihl un deer stand em.

Spill cheque own Lee sew gouda

Yes I am still waiting for daylight so I can go out and feed the cows.

BushogPapa
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Why do some decide to be so off-the-subject..YOU KNOW what the post is about and i COULDN'T"T CARE LESS HOW THE NAME IS SPELLED...

Is that ALL you have to worry about..?? Must be nice..

MOST of us Stand for our National Anthem..but some morons forget just how they are able to do just that..

Remember, not ONE of ya under 50 have had to work like we had to in the 40's, 50's and even into the 60's..

ALL grain was shoveled by hand into trucks or into grain bins, ALL the tires had to be pumped up by HAND, and we never had an elevator until after 1963..

I know, it makes no difference to you, but understand..YOU have it EASY, Boys....

Now, I DO appreciate the replies that are to the point...I guess it is not worth near $8,000, eh..?

Figures, it is too close to be a good one...

BushogPapa
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is it really worth mentioning..??

I know, sometimes we just can't help it, but I have seen ( and NOT commented on) some of the worst spelling anyone from W Va could come up with..BUT, I bet they can still Spell "FLIPPER STICK"...!!

barnyardorange
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: L-2900 Kabota Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Best one to ask for anything Kubota related is JM. Awsome guy and has helped me out a few times. I work at a Kubota dealership and they are great tractors. As far as value goes, he would know what to offer for it.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters