Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Stage II Super H hydraulics-UPDATE form 3-17-11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbplayer5467
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Stage II Super H hydraulics-UPDATE form 3-17-11 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This message is a reply to an archived post by Leo S on March 21, 2011 at 22:26:42.
The original subject was "Stage II Super H hydraulicsUPDATE form 31711".

Good evening sir,
I as well just purchased a 54 stage 2 super H, I?m having trouble setting up the hydraulic lines for the bucket loader. I don?t have that second Christmas tree valve shown. When I was cunsulting with the manual it says the top line from the hyd. Reservoir is for regular implements (front mounted) and the bottom is for delayed lift impliments,....ok I understand that. But where do I hook up the return hydraulic lines?? please email me, I have pictures I can send to better explain.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Stage II Super H hydraulics-UPDATE form 3-17-11 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Plumb the return into the belly pump drain.If a mag pump with reservoir under the gas tank,into the large port at ehe bottom right.

bbplayer5467
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Stage II Super H hydraulics-UPDATE form 3-17-11 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok, do you have pictures so I can get a visual?

bbplayer5467
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Stage II Super H hydraulics-UPDATE form 3-17-11 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok, do you have pictures so I can get a visual? I have the reservoir under gas tank with mag pump

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Stage II Super H hydraulics-UPDATE form 3-17-11 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry no pics.

D Slater
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Stage II Super H hydraulics-UPDATE form 3-17-11 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Depends on the loader or how you want it to operate. You can't use a hydraulic cylinder and get pressure both ways like raise or lower, or use a bucket tilt and lift cylinders at the same time with the standard system.
You can get loader lift like a trip bucket type by hooking lines to the top port looking at unit behind starter. If it still has the tee fittings and line outlets hook one side to each end of lines from the tee from the top port. Oil will pressure cylinders up when rod is pulled and lowered when pushed forward. Oil goes in and out the same line for pressure or lower with a vent installed in other port of lift cylinder. If wanting to run a no pressure line back to reservoir from other port of lift cylinder plumb those into the pipe plug on rear of liftall down low where a double acting valve returned to if used. Fittings out bottom of this double acting valve in picture go to plug.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters