Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philip d
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Two mornings ago my poor wife got up and made her usual trip to the wash room. Luck would have it our dog beat her too it and she stepped in it bare footed. Well than yesterday I looked out the washroom window after I got up and saw a cow looking back in at me. I woke up my poor wife alerted her of the situation and said I need help. I stared out and she tied the dog up in his 30' leash outside so he could have his morning run while we got the 2 cows in. As it turned out there was a cow paddy within range of that 30' lead being dairy cows it was pretty soft and the dog got right in it lol. He needed a bath my wife needed to calm down and I needed to clean up the mess lol. Turned out ok,dog smells good again mess is gone and my wife still loves me!

LA in WI
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-philip d wrote:
(quoted from post at 17:12:04 12/08/17) Two mornings ago my poor wife got up and made her usual trip to the wash room. Luck would have it our dog beat her too it and she stepped in it bare footed. Well than yesterday I looked out the washroom window after I got up and saw a cow looking back in at me. I woke up my poor wife alerted her of the situation and said I need help. I stared out and she tied the dog up in his 30' leash outside so he could have his morning run while we got the 2 cows in. As it turned out there was a cow paddy within range of that 30' lead being dairy cows it was pretty soft and the dog got right in it lol. He needed a bath my wife needed to calm down and I needed to clean up the mess lol. Turned out ok,dog smells good again mess is gone and my wife still loves me!

===========================

You might have forgotten the part in the story that was funny.
LA in WI

Two Dogs
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Smile

Philip d
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It doesn't take much to make us laugh sometimes,I
guess that's one of the things that keeps us happy.
Cheers

Mike M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Only funny if it was HER dog !

Years ago I told my wife I was done with dogs ! She kept dragging them home so they are all HERS ! Really ticks her off when they always come and sit with me.

Tony in SD
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That?s why I only have outside dogs. But it is funny.

ss55
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good story! The last five words are the best part.

jdr1943
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I worked with a man who like me grew up without indoor plumbing he said the hardest whipping he ever got from his dad was one night he had to go to the outhouse and didn't quite make it his dad got up early and started to the outhouse barefooted and stepped in his pile.

Northvale PA
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So, the grass grows nice and thick in front of our sliding bank barn doors. Our dog loves that think grass to doop in. I have to do the poop scoop chore before I load out hay. What is it with dogs and the nicest grass?

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone up for a good laugh at our expense haha Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I once had a little pekinese/poodle cross she was great little dog went everywhere with me on the farm in the truck but every now and then she'd roll in a fresh
cow pile never could break her from it.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters