Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Toy tractors

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redturbo
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Grew up around my late Grandfathers Super W6, it was the smallest tractor on the farm when my Dad was farming. But love the look of it with blade & chains on it. It lives a pretty sheltered live in its shed. Comes out when quad cant push the snow anymore. As a kid, did lots of dirt farming in Mom's garden with red & green 1/16 toys. I collected 1/64 as teenager, now in late 30's/early 40's put big effort into collecting W series tractors from 1940 to 1958 era. Even tractorguy2 customized one for me, thanks Kenny.

Redturbo
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Then found out about the W30, W40 models, so started on them also. Picked up couple brass models, look like they could even run.

Redturbo
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

D beatty
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here are a few of my toy tractors big and small.

gtractorfan
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm with you on the era. I made a sign to put by my ear corn cribs "I'm stuck in the '50's".

D beatty
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have several pieces of Doepke and Nylint heavy equipment.These are the only ones that I have pictures of.

Redturbo
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Redturbo
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ken did custom work for me, made this International 400. Used fenders from an AR model, early IH 400 were used fenders/platforum from the Super W6. Also first couple month of production, there was no "W" on them either.

Redturbo
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My biggest toy is W4 pedal tractor, local caseIH dealer ordered it from caseIH dealer in Minnesota. Toy dealer here, told me there was next to none ordered north of the border for some reason. I was 40th NFTS, found front weight bracket at Scale models were tractor was made. Across the street found the muffler. Outside the museum, Tom was selling fenders. I had them powder coated.

big tee
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks-6030---Tee

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That?s a nice collection I like all scales my favorites are 1/43 and the 1/8 scale

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice collection I have always wanted one of those gas engine pulling tractors

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You have a nice collection where did you get the
brass models ?

Cory Schmidt
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

my collection is weak, not even really worth posting...the newest addition is the WD9 that larry (from here) sent over.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Toy tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You may not Have many but the ones you have are good ones

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters