Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Pull type combine wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drvtrain
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Pull type combine wanted Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Want to buy a small pull type combine, JD, allis all-crop, massey..not particular as long as it is complete machine, working condition or one that needs some work. Only have a few acres, I'm located in central Arkansas, thanks

jm.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Pull type combine wanted Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well I am 250 miles east of Little Rock or there about. Have a AC all crop 72 that has been on this farm 20+ years . We only use it for fescue seed and getting where I can buy them about as easy as cutting them . Guess what I am saying is I have a 72 that I would price if you think you want an ac. e-mail is open.

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Pull type combine wanted Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I noticed you didn't mention a J.I.Case, but a model "A6" is a great combine.

Leroy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Pull type combine wanted Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They might have been good but now you would not find a dealer that would not know what they are. For all pull type about nothing avaible anymore for any of them. I don't know if Yaz All Crop is still in business but last place to get anything for any of them that I knew of.

TomYaz
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Pull type combine wanted Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"Yaz AllCrop"

Yes Im still here....allcropharvesterDOTCom....Best parts source for pull types is with the AC line...there is a users group on facebook as well...

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters