Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kruser
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

FORREST GUMP just started on Spike TV !!!

RBoots
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's an all around good movie Kruser

donjr
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Saw it once. That was enough....

Keith-OR
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have that DVD!!

kruser
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry if it was the Nam scenes
Jim

oldsarge
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's on Netflix too....................

pete black
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am sorry, but "One repulsive movie". Never watched it to completion.

RBnSC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It was filmed around here. A lot of it was filmed on a plantation where I have hunted and done work. The Jenny tree is out in the middle of nowhere. I have sat in that tree while hunting. The house was built for the movie was complete except for plumbing. The owners of the property had them tear it down when they finished. The guy that owned the cable rig D8 died about a year ago. He got paid for a whole month for that three second shot.
Ron

John M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I thought the county made them tear it down because it didnt meet code?? Anyways, one of my favorite movies, and I can almost quote the whole movie Ive seen it so many times.

You getting ready for the snow??

glennster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i saw the new wonder woman movie last week..............SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! them amyzon gals are sumptin!!!!

RBnSC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ready best I can. Firewood stacked in the garage. Going out in a few minutes to put gas in the old Tahoe being it's the only four wheel drive vehicle we have. Might get another loaf of bread. Y'all ok?
Ron

The owners of the property had the film company gear it down. I don't think they could occupy it since like you said it didn't any inspections.

grandpa Love
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Could that be because it sorta pokes fun at the Tide? And Bear Bryant? Lol

grandpa Love
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Vietnam was hunting island,at least that's what I was told while visiting there. That's our favorite beach !

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Life is like a box of chocolates,so PIG OUT!

Mike M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Life is Like a Box of Chocolates Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mine's more like I got a bite taken out of me and stuck back in the box.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters