Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Favorite beach

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grandpa Love
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Forrest Gump post got me thinking what's your favorite beach? We love Hunting Island SC. Been several times. Sugar white sands of Gulf Shores much closer but can't match the charm.

4520BW
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We go to gulf shores every other year and love it. Most time we rent a house at fort Morgan so it is not crowded. Last year tropical storm Cindy kept of off the beach. I have been to beaches in the Bahamas and us virgin islands but the gulf coast my favorite.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Whichever one I'm at at the time I guess. For sheer relaxation without a lot of people around,there's one at the state park next to Sunset Marina just south of Byrdstown Tn that the wife and I like to hang out at when we're down there.

John M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I use to really enjoy the beaches, but they have got too commercial and too crowded now. We have a place at Ocean Lakes Campground at Myrtle Beach, well my mother in law does, but we get a week a year. The "beach" is OK, can get crowded some weeks, but when we go it isnt bad, and we can get up and go as we want to. Been to a couple of the state park beaches near Charleston, and Folley.

Russ from MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lake Bemidji, MN! We don't really use our beach, but I can still windsurf! (In the summer)

rustyfarmall
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I do not have a favorite beach, but if I did, it would be a beach that no one else knows about.

HuskerLyn
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

St. Petersburg

grizz02
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Washington state cant wait for spring😎

steve19438
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

where ever he sand is green.

gab
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Haven't been to many, Daytona was fun in my mid twenties, but so was some swimming holes in local creeks, a quarry and a river. 09 after my daughter graduated from high school we went to Gulf Shores but it was blazing hot, sand would burn your feet, beautiful place, wrong time of year. Early March last year we took the 2 kids and spouses to Captiva Island. That was a fun escape from Illinois, was my first big plane ride and a nice resort. And I like any glimpse of the great lakes.

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

snuck away one day years ago with my little girl,we went to Sandy Hook in nj

glennster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

bohio grand turk, turks and caicos islands.

FLOLDFORD
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep Wish I was at one of those beaches right now!!

Al Baker(pumpman)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sterns Park, Ludington Mi. Voted in the top 3 vacation spots in Michigan. Clear clean fresh water that doesnt smell like fish. Clean pure sand on the beach that is vacuumed each night during tourist season. You almost never find cirgarete butts or trash. Two light houses within eye sight. One within walking distance. The cross lake ferry, 410 foot "Badger" passing the light house twice a day. Largest ice cream producing factory east of the Mississippi within walking distance thats open until 11-11:30 pm each night depending on how busy they are. Some of the prettiest sun sets in the world. 13 miles from my farm. Took my wife there on our first date. She had never seen this before. Almost 10 years and 3 kids later I feel the beach help set the mood to snag her. Al

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite beach Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Outer Banks down around Hatteras.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters