Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

sound guy

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
okbill
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

is sound guy still on this board

Bruce (VA)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep, he's around. Just been under the weather a few days.

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They are keeping him locked up at work. They are not yet caught up from the hurricane damage down there.

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yup, had food poisoning all last week.. wasn't very fun. I'm back to 80% now. I think today is the first time I've posted to the tractor forums in a week.

As a side note, I'm second guessing the money savings value of the cheap toilet paper I have been buying lately. Wink

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-soundguy wrote:
(quoted from post at 08:04:39 01/09/1Cool yup, had food poisoning all last week.. wasn't very fun. I'm back to 80% now. I think today is the first time I've posted to the tractor forums in a week.

As a side note, I'm second guessing the money savings value of the cheap toilet paper I have been buying lately. Wink

LMAO!!

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

showcrop wrote:
(quoted from post at 09:32:33 01/09/1Cool
CVPost-soundguy wrote:
(quoted from post at 08:04:39 01/09/1Cool yup, had food poisoning all last week.. wasn't very fun. I'm back to 80% now. I think today is the first time I've posted to the tractor forums in a week.

LMAO!!

Shocked ...Sounder;
Sounds to me like the money saver, would be ...more like.....A bushel basket of brown corn cobs to insure cleanliness, and a few white cobs, to double check the finish product!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

BTDT!!!!!
Gary

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

food poisoning for a week......reminds me of the end of a story, where she says, "is that so".. Other party replies, "It so sou that you can't touch it with a powder puff!"

Tall T
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's a heavy duty tip then; it's my bachelor special.

I buy those six packs of Scott Towels but the "Choose-a-Size"
ones that are perforated on the half sheet. They are always coming on special for $6. a pack.

I put a big sythe blade (with no handle) in my blacksmiths vise and cut each roll in half giving me 12 rolls of all purpose paper for the shop and everywhere.

AND the best part
each piece comes off 5" square.

Been doing this for about 10 years. Very Happy

Glad you're still turning over and firing.

Terry

mhb@ufe
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That may have been more information than we needed. LOL

Mark

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm all about sharing. Wink

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

After a week of dabbing your backside 10x a day, cottonelle feels like corncob! Wink

Dollar Bill
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chris, glad to hear you're coming around. Any idea what/where you ate that give you such a fit?

Roger in Iowa
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A little triple antibiotic with pain killer on a q-tip works wonders on a sore bottom.

davyfireball
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When I had the flu. I got done I went in the shower and rinsed off - used a hair drier on cool setting. Then applied ointment. Be good for the next 1/2 hr.

Roger in Iowa
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: sound guy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

IF LMAO helps yours feel better. Good luck with that. Never found it to work with real pain.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters