Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NY 986
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can't open the map but will throw out some names I have heard. Phelps Farm Service Phelps, NY. Dinsmore Diesel Fayette, NY. O'Meal Tractor East Palmyra, NY. Hoskins Auburn, NY. Case Power and Equipment Weedsport, NY. I forget the one that proceeded SC Hansen in Hornell, NY. If somebody had a 1960's or 1970's vintage Hoard's Dairyman for NY all the major manufacturers ran ads complete with dealer locations.

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hello Loren,

Your family's dealership is definitely on the spreadsheet. Could I send it to you for your review? Thanks, Don

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is it Cando Sales and Service, Julian Bowersox, owner? Thanks, Don

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the dealers Tod! I do have Joseph Pohl on the spreadsheet, but not the other two. Would it be possible for you to spell the name of the dealer in Mitchell? I can't quite decipher that one. Don

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for sending that dealer, I'll add them to the list. Don

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for being a Case dealer Fred! Don

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bill,

You gave me the name of Bowers Farm Service many years ago. Do you happen to know any more information of Nickels? Thanks, Don

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you very much! Don

fastfarmall
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow what a wonderful thing u did for history, But i think i forgot to tell you about Hecla [pronounced Hekla] Implement, In Hecla South Dakota Owned by Virgil Osterlo, he had to have sold Lahman stack movers too, because that where they were made, and he was the only dealer in town, he sold a lot of gravity boxes, corn cultivators etc too. but don't know the brands names. The building and business is still there sells short lines, His son operates it now! If you want his sons name, i will call somebody tomoorow,to late now.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don yes by all means, but you tried to e-mail me the list and that didn't work. My e-mail is open, so we can exchange usps addys.
Thanks Don.
Loren

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Agree with Loren, as ours isn't there in Edinburg or Cavalier, but it would be great if somehow we could keep this link somewhere on here for all of us to access. This is the start of a great tool

CaseDC3
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don.. Interesting thing is that the advertisement from 1958 list them in Mitchell. A different one from 1959 lists them in Granite City. Mitchell was and still is unincorporated. It's a matter of pride thing down there. Residents still vote no to incorporation. If you get a minute and interested in Route 66 things, the Luna Cafe was in Mitchell. The Buenger family settled right in that area when they came from Germany and farmed around there and on Chouteau Island. My grand father farmed on the island until the Army Corp of Engineers built a canal on the river through my grandfathers farm. He moved 20 miles east to the Troy, St Jacob, Marine area. Other cool thing about Mitchell IL. was the Chain of Rocks bridge over the Mississippi river, it had a 30 degree turn half way across the river, 50 feet above the water. I always like the history of my family and that area, even have a Buenger Blvd. in Granite City, IL.

SOECHTIG FARM EQUIPMENT

L.Fure
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I sold a Case 411 wide front to a person that lived in Granit city, Il. His name is Chris Vangle. I also have a shed that I covered with used corrugate tin that has a Granit City, IL. stamp on the sheets.

olgentdc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wrights , Liberty Ky , dont seem to be pinned ,,.Loox like you got Hunts in
Louisville and Shaffer in New Albany ,,.. that is quite a job..but Just imagine
the work that was done maintaining and feeding info ,getting feedback and
supporting all those dealers ,...the pin is meant for location only , Right
,,.No names

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Don Rudolph's Dealerships Map Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for your help with this dealer. Don

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters