Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Plowing....snowblowing...& the shovel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:30 am    Post subject: Plowing....snowblowing...& the shovel Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Never ending story, this yr.!!!
The white stuff, just keeps on buggin' me!!!!!
Night time....snow comes and drops 3-4 inches.! Daytime...turns into a rain drenching@!!! Just enough cold to turn the snow really icy.....(makes it hard to plow with Hermie, the 2N)!
4 days of work-out with Hermie', & snowblower!!! Not to forget the scoop shovel!!!

Just sitting inside, enjoying the RAIN, that Rgieger keeps sending over here to me!!!!! Twisted Evil

Gary

Roger in Iowa
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Plowing....snowblowing...& the shovel Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The snow cake must be buried there somewhere??

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Plowing....snowblowing...& the shovel Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Roger in Iowa wrote:
(quoted from post at 13:45:48 02/08/1Cool The snow cake must be buried there somewhere??

Roger;
Look close at the car, and PU pic. Just behind the PU cab..the snowcake is hidden there, in the frt. yard!! Laughing

GB

skips8n
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Plowing....snowblowing...& the shovel Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just finished plowing 12 inches of powder out of my driveway. Tried to snow blow at the edge of the road but burned out the auger
belt that I replaced in August. 48 8N to the rescue! Amazing that a 70 year old tractor out performs a 6 year old snow blower!

duey
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Plowing....snowblowing...& the shovel Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry, it seems you were FORCED to live there.... was that a Court-Ordered thing or a choice?!?!?! I'm thinking you enjoy complaining about it.. Smile Smile

Good Pictures....

HFJ
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Plowing....snowblowing...& the shovel Reply to specific post Reply with quote

so far this winter, i've been lucky. we're running a bit above average snowfall here, but there have been a couple of warm spells that melted everything. i've got about 5 inches on the ground with a similar amount coming tomorrow. all i've used up till now is a broom to sweep a path to my truck, and 4WD + ground clearance from there. i'm hoping to be able to finish the winter with that same system.

i might need the coal shovel (i won't use a normal snow shovel, the coal shovel nicely limits the weight involved) for this next batch instead of the broom, they say it might tend toward wet and heavy snow this time Sad

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters