Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Starting anew, Day 1,,,,,

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg1959
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

greenmech- I have one picture of my parents, my sister and me. This was the last one taken before my dad passed away.

All the other pics...no one is left that wants them. They are gone now.

Dune Country
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

go west young man, call me when you get here.

Greg1959
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dune Country- "go west young man, call me when you get here."

I am headed west, I'll give you a holler.

dlbuck
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well if you started your new life with a trip to Menards you will have a safe, fun, and eventful time. I am somewhat jealous, I have done some traveling in my time and it's exciting to see what's ahead. Keep us updated on your adventures.

rlp in Co.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope you have a good time! I bought a boat and used it as a camper and a boat. Went down to Texas to falcon lake on the Rio grande river and stayed there a couple of months and then went to port Isabel and stayed there a month during the winter. Just a couple of suggestions of some places to spend the winter.

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I always want for everyone to be happy. I hope you find happiness and a nice place to spend you remaining time. I hope it can be for another 50 years or longer also. I read into your posts that you have been unhappy for a very long time which is sad.

At 79 with 80 coming soon I find my happiness in working to be able to wade mud, snow and stay on my feet on ice. I find great happiness in feeding and caring for my horses which includes building as well as repairing fence. I found happiness in being called to the factory last week to repair a mold that got messed up from a lack of thinking by a employee. I found joy in having two of them help by getting tools and watch while I explained how they could do the repair if it happened again. I have found happiness is a personal choice that is found within ourselves.

farmerwithmutt
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Check out singles in ag they have events with tours great bunch and it's usually ag related.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've gotta tell you,there's a little spark of jealousy in me.

RBnWA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Go west young man. Holler when you get in the state of Wa. I like Randy am a little jealous. RB

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you said it,,,,but he is not in a VW van with flowers on it is he?

Spook
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good luck. I guess I'm a bit like Randy, a little bit jealous. I would like to do a lot of travel, but my wife is a real homebody.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

greg1959,

Wishing "life anew" is a wonderful venture! May you see many great sites and make new friends along the way.

I have joked with my husband for years, that we should sell it all - buy a small RV and do the same thing. Though we never will, it's an interesting thought sometimes.

Post when you can... and pics of various areas would be great to see.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Spook,

Likewise, I'd enjoy travel... but hubby is a homebody.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't know,but that sounds like a plan too. They say that the reason there's wooden wheels out in front of some places is that that was where the wheels fell off the wagon,so that's where the ancestors settled. Maybe some day that would be the reason for sunflowers growing around the rusted hull of a VW bus.

JamesJTX
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Starting anew, Day 1,,,,, Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well good luck , your welcome to come on down to Central Texas.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters