Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

seriously ?????

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve19438
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:03 am    Post subject: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Remington is filing for Chapt. 11 ?

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Guns or electric razors?

steve19438
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

guns of course. do people still use electric razors ? Smile

johnlobb
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was in Costco yesterday and noticed a end cap display of electric shavers. I hadn't seen or noticed any for years.

farmerwithmutt
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is a lot of reasons for filling for bankruptcy not all because they can't make money. Found that out the hard way.My neighbor wanted my farm and the bank wanted his business i had no family backing the bank fudged papers including forgery lots of crooked stuff went on it was basically a hostile takeover as the fancy term is called. I was advised if you take it to the supreme court you can win but how are you going to pay for it and by the time it gets there your farm will be gone. Very reluctantly i sat in a lawyers office at 11 o'clock one night and signed the papers. It turned out two banks were working together and this was happening to others for the most part it stopped after i fought as hard as i did a lot of farmers were forced out before me and the assumption was they were bad managers when in truth they weren't. They end result i hung on to the farm my lawyer got fired her boss became a judge 2 days later (when he ran for reelection any guess to who contributed ) and eventually 3 bankers got different jobs. So some times the real story can be difficult to find

Duane WI
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I read the article about Remington filing for bankruptcy. One reason is slow sale of fire arms over the past year. They said having a gun friendly president has slowed sales. Ironic isn't it.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"do people still use electric razors"

Exactly.

coshoo
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Guess I've never completely understood why guys DON'T use electric razors- I used blade and shave cream in basic training, couldn't wait to get back to my electric. Too much monkey business. Might make a difference if my whiskers were dark and heavy, I guess.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I shave in the shower without using anything but water,but then I'm just a delicate little Scandinavian flower. LOL

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've owned a few Remington firearms and found them to be cheap made and not very accurate I'd never buy another one.Some people love them guess there isn't enough around these days that like them.

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Heard that on the radio last night too. I know an awful lot of those 700 actions were built into competition target rifles. Hope i got that right.

D beatty
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

One of the biggest reasons for Remingtons filing bankruptcy is the large lawsuits Remington has had to deal with.

steve19438
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i have a Remington 788 .308. it is a tack driver. i believe it was Rems. bargain basement rifle at the time. bought 1979. $95.00.

howdy1960
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What's a razor?
I haven't seen my face for close to 20 years lol

D beatty
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: seriously ????? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had a Remington 700 BDL in a 222 Remington and was a great varmint rifle.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters