Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crashfarmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Classic 1973 Duster. Slant 6 engine, ran when parked. Stored in a shed since 1980 making this one a real barn find. A bargain for some lucky Mopar fan out there to restore and cherish. I know what the NADA guide says these are worth and I saw one go for 25,000 on Ebay last month so no low ballers. Needs a little rust repair but I think most of it will buff right out.

Ragnarok
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I know where there's a 'Gold Duster' that's almost as clean!

carvel minne farmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

now that is a real low milege beauty, it would be easy to load just a broom and dust pan required Laughing

BMACK518N
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I see some potential. What a mess.

BMACK518N
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

By potential I meant the barn. HaHa.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If it's "worth" twenty five grand,you wouldn't want to transfer the title in Michigan would you?

glennster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

is it yours? if so check and see if the inflate-a spare is still in there along with the inflation cylinder. they bring big money to the restoration crowd as most got tossed. all the parts for the jack too!!!

Dieseltech
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Should be re-named 1973 Ruster..

Crashfarmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No glennster, not mine. I just thought it was an amusing picture and I have seen ads where the owner thought he had ahold of something worth way more than the price anyone would give for it. Smile

I thought it was good for a laugh.

gtractorfan
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like something Sheriff Coaltrain chased the Duke boys with.

ss55
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Once again, only the green ones survive.

DCM
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is a Charger in a shed like that (not as bad) 25 miles from where I live, has been parked for more than 40 yrs, I have seen it and have dealt with the owner on some stationery engines, has the resources to restore it but continues to get sidetracked with other interests and its not for sale.

Keith True
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That one looks like it may be a Gold Duster.Pictures on a computer seem to be completely different colors sometimes.The logo on the front fender looks like it could be the Gold Duster logo,and it has the half vinyl roof of the Gold Duster.They looked kind of nice,just a spiffed up plain jane duster.

Steve@Advance
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Al Bundy is probably looking for that!

Philip d
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Classic 1973 Duster Barn Find Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They should push it back in or use it for fill somewhere

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters