Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

ALLIS I-B

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GSCZEPANIK
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

RECENTLY PICKED UP A 1952 ALLIS CHALMERS I-B. IT IS MISSING THE ACCELERATOR LINK (PART #219939) IN CHECKING NUMEROUS PLACES UNABLE TO FIND ONE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I COULD PICK UP THIS LINK? ANYONE WITH THIS LINK IF THEY COULD FURNISH MEASUREMENTS, LENGTH, DIAMETER, ETC. THEN I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE ONE MADE UP. ANY INFO.WOULD BE HELPFUL AND APPRECIATED. THANKS

Dave Westlund
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi GSCZEPANIK,

I don't have a parts book but I do have an IB and I think I could get you the measurements. Can you take a picture of the area you are talking about on your tractor and then I should b able to figure it out.

dave

Aaron SEIA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I checked my parts book. He needs the first rod from the foot throttle to the L shaped lever. Simple rod with 2 90* bends on the ends.
AaronSEIA

GSCZEPANIK
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DAVE,
I HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UPLOAD IT TO THIS SITE SO I CAN SEND IT TO YOU. I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND CANNOT DO IT. SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG BUT I HAVE HAD NO LUCK.
THANKS, GARY

Dave Westlund
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have what I need to get you the dimensions later today. Stay tuned.

Dave

Dave Westlund
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

GSCZEPANIK,

Attached is a picture of the rod. The rod is made from .250 round stock and measures 9.25 total length. One leg measures .385 and the other measures .500. There is slight bend in rod that you can see as the gap increases between the rod and tape measure and closes.

I hope tyhis makes sense.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You should be able to upload photos now. If not, email me at support at ytmag.com.

GSCZEPANIK
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DAVE,AARON, YT SUPPORT,
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE HELP. I TOOK THE PICTURES TO A FRIEND WHO HAS A MACHINE SHOP AND HE IS GOING TO FIX ME UP WITH THE LINKAGE FOR THE ALLIS IB. THE ASSISTANCE BY ALL OF YOU HAS BEEN GREAT. IF AMY MORE QUESTIONS COME UP WITH THE I=B WILL POST IT ON THE FORUM. THE MEASUREMENTS WERE A GRREAT HELP.......................GARY

GSCZEPANIK
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DAVE,
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP WITH THE ACCELERATOR LINK AGAIN. HOPE YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS NEXT PROBLEM. I AM THINKING ABOUT REPAINTING THE I-B. SPOKE WITH A FELLOW TODAY BUT I WILL HAVE TO COME UP WITH THE RIGHT COLOR YELLOW, OR THE MANUFACCTURERS STOCK NUMBER OF THE COLOR. DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP WITH THIS? ALSO THE GRAY PAINT FOR THE WHEEL RIMS. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT I FOUND OUT OF A ANTIQUE FARM TIRE DEALER IN OHIO WHERE I WAS ABLE TO PICK UP A EUROPEAN STYLE 3 RIB TIRE. NAME OF SUPPLIER, MILLER TIRE, WAUSEON, OHIO. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Dave Westlund
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ALLIS I-B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

GSCZEPANIK,

I'm afraid that I can't help you with the yellow color unless you'd want me to get a chip off my IB and mail it to you but who knows if what I have is the official color anyway. Have you tried to ask the question here? The official Allis Chalmers website. I think someone on that site has the answer or maybe there is no right answer. It just needs to satisfy your eye's. I wish I had a better answer for you.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Allis Chalmers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters