Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Farmall 2-Point Sickle Mower

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajhbike
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: Farmall 2-Point Sickle Mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Other than not having the pin on the left prong for that triangular piece, it seems to make sense to me to connect that cast lift arm to my SC cylinder as well and free up the TC for side to side control.

intlboy@hotmail.com
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Farmall 2-Point Sickle Mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

email is the username so not much to hide here. intlboy@hotmail.com Pictures and dimensions would be great!

intlboy@hotmail.com
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Farmall 2-Point Sickle Mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

After searching for the U-F28 online it looks like exactly what I have! So as I understand this, with the arm mounted up high like this as the 2-point is raised and lowered that will raise/lower the cutter bar as well? Any chance you don't have those dimensions anymore and could pass them along or email a few drawings to me so I can have it made/make it. I checked out Binder books and ordered what they had for this. Haven't really dug into the parts needed yet.

300guy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Farmall 2-Point Sickle Mower Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The lift for this mower is a chain and special piece of flat metal on the left side that went from the lift arm down to the bottom of the 2 point cylinder. When the mower was lifted, the chain pulled on the lift arm raising the bar. I have 3 of these mower and they all lift the bar that way.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Implement Alley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters