Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronnie in Michigan
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have seen reference to a Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader. I have a Davis Loader, Model 100, Serial # 1110. It is on a Ford Jubilee Tractor. I wonder if the Midwestern Industries model 100 front end loader is the same? My Davis loader works great, but it has a cracked cover over the valve plungers just below the two hand control levers. Because hydraulic fluid is leaking out of this cracked cover, I would like to find a replacement cover (or figure how to fix the one that is cracked).I would be very willing to buy a new or reconditioned control box if I could find one.

TheOldHokie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ronnie in Michigan wrote:
(quoted from post at 15:59:19 04/17/09) I have seen reference to a Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader. I have a Davis Loader, Model 100, Serial # 1110. It is on a Ford Jubilee Tractor. I wonder if the Midwestern Industries model 100 front end loader is the same? My Davis loader works great, but it has a cracked cover over the valve plungers just below the two hand control levers. Because hydraulic fluid is leaking out of this cracked cover, I would like to find a replacement cover (or figure how to fix the one that is cracked).I would be very willing to buy a new or reconditioned control box if I could find one.

New control valve is easy. Does the original one dump back into the reservoir through the base or through an external hose/line?

TOH

PS>I believe Davis loaders were made by Massey Ferguson - they certainly carry their badging.

Ronnie in Michigan
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It dumps through the base back into the loader reservoir. I'll check
with the local Massy-Ferguson dealer to see if I can get a
replacement.

Thanks.

Bob
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Davis = Midwestern = (at one time) Massey.

(STOLEN from a post on the Ford Board.)

rodney in ohio
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

(quoted from post at 12:59:19 04/17/09) I have seen reference to a Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader. I have a Davis Loader, Model 100, Serial # 1110. It is on a Ford Jubilee Tractor. I wonder if the Midwestern Industries model 100 front end loader is the same? My Davis loader works great, but it has a cracked cover over the valve plungers just below the two hand control levers. Because hydraulic fluid is leaking out of this cracked cover, I would like to find a replacement cover (or figure how to fix the one that is cracked).I would be very willing to buy a new or reconditioned control box if I could find one.

Hi Ronnie. I am Rodney from ohio. I just happened to buy a front end loader like the one you mention. However I need to fix the hoses and install it onto my Jubilee. I do not know anything about the process. So if you or anyone else out there can send pictures or info .It sure would be a big help. send to ... rodsrockbox@horizonview.net or 740-777-5850
Thanks everyone and ronnie too.

rodney in ohio
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I believe it would be the same. The reason is ,Since my last message I went on ebay and found a manual for 11.00 called (The Davis Davis
model 101 and 102 Hydraulic Loader owners manual Instalation and
operating instructions for the different models. It gives good detail for anything you want to know about the front end loader like ours. Includes good pictures too of the hydraulics and mentions the hydraulic oils and
controls as well as a trouble shooting guide. Using this manual I now
realize that I need the 2 brackets that goes on the axle . A picture is shown in the manual. I would need a dimensional layout before I could have one made or rigged up . For the manual you can go to
www.Rusty Bucks Ranch.com Look at their different manuals
And see their tractor manuals. They reprint the manuals and the referance is good too. www.Classic Tractors Manuals.com
www. Rusty Bucks Ranch.com

Rusty Bucks Ranch LLC P.O. Box 811 Waxhaw,NC 28173

kjlusa
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ronnie,
Did you find a solution to the cracked cover problem?
Ours is a yellow valve that says AICO and we have removed it, disassembled, welded, reassembled, and it still wants to leak.

It works fine but that leak makes a mess. (We are in Minnesota)
Ken

(quoted from post at 12:59:19 04/17/09) I have seen reference to a Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader. I have a Davis Loader, Model 100, Serial # 1110. It is on a Ford Jubilee Tractor. I wonder if the Midwestern Industries model 100 front end loader is the same? My Davis loader works great, but it has a cracked cover over the valve plungers just below the two hand control levers. Because hydraulic fluid is leaking out of this cracked cover, I would like to find a replacement cover (or figure how to fix the one that is cracked).I would be very willing to buy a new or reconditioned control box if I could find one.

TheOldHokie
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Midwestern Industries Model 100 front end loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

kjlusa wrote:
(quoted from post at 13:11:05 12/09/09) Ronnie,
Did you find a solution to the cracked cover problem?
Ours is a yellow valve that says AICO and we have removed it, disassembled, welded, reassembled, and it still wants to leak.

It works fine but that leak makes a mess. (We are in Minnesota)
Ken

Unless you are an originality freak simply replace the valve with a new or used mono-block unit - about $175 new. If the OEM valve dumps directly back into the reservoir through the base a simple adapter plate under the new valve will allow you to connect the return on the new valve to the reservoir.

TOH

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.