Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3pt hitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotty770
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: 3pt hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I,m fixing up an Oliver 770 wheatland tractor and at the present time doesnt have any hyd. on it. Just a draw bar. Is there anyway I can install hyd. 3-point hitch on this tractor,if so any info or pictures would be appreciated.Thanks
Scotty

MNGB
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 3pt hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi scotty770, I have a 770 with an aftermarket 3 pt here's a picture I'm sure this is a Saginaw hitch made in Mich.

GB in MN
Here's one on e bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/3-POINT-HITCH-CONVERSION-OLIVER-77-770-88-880-ROW-CROP-/370173572632?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5630107618
The guy that builds them had one listed on e bay a month or so back but I don't see any listing now.

Last edited by MNGB on Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
eod4647
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: 3pt hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

MNGB,

What type of loader is on your 770? Just curious. I should have an 880 this fall, looking for loaders that fit.

Thanks

Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 3pt hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Did you see the pic of my PT on TBN? They work really well. AND they are HEAVY DUTY. You uesd to find them for 500-600..... Where are you located? There are several Oliver boneyards in the country. You could get a manual from the Floyd Co. Museum, maybe that would help you?

MNGB
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 3pt hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

eod4647 wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:42:39 05/11/11) MNGB,

What type of loader is on your 770? Just curious. I should have an 880 this fall, looking for loaders that fit.

Thanks

Hi its a Paulson they aren't the strongest but are available used pretty cheap, I changed mine to hyd bucket from a trip type. This loader was on a MM Jet Star and I modified it to fit the 770 was not all that hard to do.
GB in MN

Last edited by MNGB on Wed May 11, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
MNGB
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 3pt hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi scotty770 here's a link to the e bay 3 pt hitch the Saginaw hitch
GB in MN
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-THREE-POINT-KIT-OLIVER-77-770-88-880-/300543397491?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f9c84e73

eod4647
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: 3pt hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. Forgot to check back and see if you had replied. I'm looking for a loader as well as a three point. There is a gentleman in Harvey, ND that makes a 3 point, it's pricier than the Saginaw. When I talked with him in Jan he said about around $1250, but that included hoses and lift cylinders as well. He showed me a picture of one on a 770 and it looked pretty good. He has one already made he uses as a template, takes about twoo weeks to buld, or that's teh time frame he mentioned. Google "Faul 3 Point Hitch" and you should find contatc info if needed.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.