Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emison's Farm Equipment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick From Arkasas

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Buyer beware of them, ordered a sleeve for super H farmall,gave all the info they ask for ,seial #, block#, piston#,every # you could ask for, got my sleeve 91.20. put it in wouldnt fit the lip was to tall. They said if you can get it out without breaking it could get my money back, I did it but took about a week.They said give them some time and should get a refund, Today about four weeks from purchase date of 6/7/11. They called you wont be getting a refund and you cant get your sleeve back either.Because it would cost 24.55 for shipping. Im now without a part and no money beware of these kinda bussiness people.There in Smithville,Arkansas

tempola
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dang rick...sorry to hear that. I know that tractor has been giving you fits. Im near joplin. if I can help, please let me know.

Ill avoid these guys for sure.

Andy

rick deere
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got the part from someone on this site everything has worked out as for as the tractor concerned.

Billy Shafer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How much does it cost to mail the refund check.

rick deere
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

.50 but there not gonna do it I guess this economy has made people do things that they might not normaly do.Im very put out with this Emisom farm dealer from smithville ,ark

Brian Jasper co. Ia
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Something doesn't sound right. They're keeping the sleeve and your money? I think I'd call back and talk to the owner. Start out nice. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Then if they blow you off, talk to your state's Attorney General office. Keeping your $$ and part sounds like fraud to me.

Earl - IL
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you have the old sleeve? Take it to a local machine shop & get the exact measurement of the flange.Anything that old can have a lot of people playing with in the last 50 years. In their defense maybe the block was decked with the sleeves in it. Correct way is to pull sleeves deck block & recut counter bores.Email me I can help you.I am a retired engine builder.

rick deere
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I did what you just said before it was ordered, The lip was not cut correctly, they said get it out without breakin it and we will get the right one, I did, 5 weeks latter they called said you will not get old sleeve back and you will get no money,and just do what you gotta do I believe the mans name was Cecil, I have no use for a bussiness that treats the public as such.Oh someone on here contacted me I ordered the sleeve and it was perfic, Why couldnt they do the same.JUST NOT RIGHT>

Earl - IL
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Emison's Farm Equipment Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I agree they did not treat you right. They must like this type of advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.