Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Huber SC picture

View previous topic :: View next topic  
817jdg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is a picture hopefully. I thought I got it the first time but I guess not.

ShadetreeRet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks to be in great shape! I''m sure you'll keep us posted.

MIKE FRENCH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

awesome, is it for sale? I would love to have it.

817jdg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is not the current plan. Thanks for asking

J. Schwiebert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It does look good, How about some details, such as engine years of production, etc.

817jdg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

To my understanding it was made only one year 1935. The motor is a flat head Waukesha 4 cylinder. I do have a couple LC Hubers that are very similad with a over head Waukesha.

jfred
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good looking tractor! Could you tell me what model engine it says it is on the engine tag? It kind of looks like an XA, XAH, or XAK. Thanks!

Ralph Bauer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Please tell me about that "channel" that the front wheels seem to ride in on the bottom of the trailer. Thanks, Ralph in Oklahoma.

817jdg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I do believe it is a VK. thanks

817jdg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My truck was used for hauling RV's The center channel also had a similar ramp used while loading. They had a wheel they would put under the jack. Then the RV unit was winched one the truck. Once in place they had stands with a ball hitch on top. They would pin them in the center channel and latch the hitch to the stand. They would also strap over the wheels too.

Matt Goodman
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ran across your picture of the Huber. I would love to hear about it as I have just bought one of these tractors in about the same condition. They are actually considered a MFC not an SC i"m told. SC"s were the same as an LC with a smaller overhead waukesha and they only made 43 total. Yours predates LCs and SCs and should be around a 1930. If you have a serial number I could get the build date and the first owners name and address. Email me or call anytime at 585-455-1058. Thanks.
Matt

817jdg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Huber SC picture Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The serial number is 10829. I was told it was an SC that is all I am going by. The previous owner had contacted the Huber museum a few years back. I believe that was where he got his answer. I have two LC"s they are similar but yet different. I think I am the second owner it was still in the original family in southern MN.
Email is open..

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Lesser Known Classics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.